Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy… all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Follow the instruction below to setup your Kroger Plus Card.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please ask at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Bethany House Abuse Shelter (#12321)
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after YOU REGISTER YOUR CARD.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
You must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.